Wednesday, June 30, 2010

blog007 Next Culture Paradigm Labs

30 June 2010

There is an announcement at Four Years. Go. about Next Culture Research and Training Center's Paradigm Labs. Here's the link:

http://www.fouryearsgo.org/next-culture-research-training-center-launches-paradigm-shift-labs-to-help-organizations-think-sustainably/

After Expand The Box this weekend, we're off to France for a couple weeks, first a seminar with Lee Lozowick, and then to help my daughter build a hay barn! Back to blogging late July.

All the best,
Clinton

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. company culture consultant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imagenomic Portraiture enables us to accomplish excellence in portrait retouching by removing the arduous labour of choosing masking and pixel-by-pixel treatments.. Photoshop CS3 Crackeado

    ReplyDelete
  3. I comprehend this is one of the main course for me. Moreover, I'm energetic focusing on your article. at any rate need to publication upon a couple of standard matters, the web page style is unmodified; the articles are safe. much gratitude to you for the enormous measure of genuine and appropriate unequivocal. Birthday Wishes Girl Baby

    ReplyDelete


  4. Hello, My goal in writing this letter is to express how much I appreciated discovering your blog and the abundance of information it offered.
    https://easyserialkeys.com/plagiarism-checker-x-crack/

    ReplyDelete