Monday, June 28, 2010

blog002 The New Me, The New You

23 December 2009

Since my last blog on Tuesday, 15 September 2009, a lot has happened to me. To you too, I imagine?

One thing is that I had a 2-day coaching with 4 top financial consultants in Hamburg.

It radically clarified my purpose and reinvented my self-image.

It caused me to re-rename this blog, move all my previous blogs here, shut down the previous blog site and start rewriting the Just Stop / Arkbuilder website to match its new name http://www.iamabridgetonextculture.info/.

I highly recommend such a coaching process. The 4 men did fantastic with me, and I am no easy fish.

To ask about it for yourself write to one of these guys:
Axel Stiehler as@aquila-alternatives.de
Tino Seebach seebach@stockwaves.de
Rafael Knuth rafael@knuth.com
Johannes Sass josass@web.de

Here is what I am: I am a bridge.

I am a bridge for people to get to sustainable culture.

Given the failure of the Copenhagen talks to create a fair, ambitious and binding international treaty to decrease greenhouse gases to below 350 parts per million (Why does 350 matter? Visit http://www.350.org/ to learn about Bill McKibben's fabulous global team building work), we are left with making this global shift ourselves, or suffering the dire consequences. I don't think creating a bright future for the well-being of humanity was ever on the COP15 agenda anyway...

This inspired me to write SPARK #114 (Specific Practical Applications of Radical Knowledge) . The distinction in that SPARK is: Politicians are not your leaders. It was sent out today. If you did not receive one just write to Sonia Willaredt (sonia@nextculture.org) and she will get it to you.

Welcome to the new me.
Interesting times ahead.
Who is the new you?

No comments:

Post a Comment